Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Women, Work & the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility - Reading Together - Of Velvet Gloves, Words, and Handshakes

"Face it, in business, communication skills are the key to a successful career, more than intelligence, knowledge, or experience."
(page 66, Kindle Edition)

"What I want to share is that writing personalized thank-yous is one of those old-world practices that has served me well and distinguished my practice of business, and perhaps would for you, too. Increasingly, it stands out and gets noticed, of course partly because it is done less and less. I write dozens and dozens of notes a year, and have done so my entire adult life. It adds up."
(page 70, Kindle Edition)

-----
You just finished reading Women, Work & the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility - Reading Together - Of Velvet Gloves, Words, and Handshakes.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...