Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Late Starters Orchestra - Reading Together - Downtown Symphony

"'Let me be honest with you,' Doug began. 'I’d love to have you in the orchestra. You seem dedicated and interested in learning. You’ve got the right attitude. But this might be frustrating for you. At the beginning you’ll be playing about 10 percent of the music I hand out. By the time the concert comes, you’ll probably be up to 50 percent. Next year, even more. But it’s going to be tough at first. If you don’t think it will be too frustrating for you, you’re in.'"
(page 90, Kindle Edition)

-----
You just finished reading The Late Starters Orchestra - Reading Together - Downtown Symphony.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...