Friday, December 20, 2013

Best of Laura's Music Studio 2013

I'm going to be taking the next couple of weeks off from posting here. I'll be taking it easy, doing some reading, and spending some time with family. Even though I won't be posting here, I will still be posting on twitter. Feel free to follow along over there.

For now, I'll leave you with the most popular posts from 2013 (in no particular order).
- Essential Opera - Reading Together - Part 1
- Essential Opera - Reading Together - Part 19
- Essential Opera - Reading Together - Part 21
- Sheet Music - Rainy Day
- Music as a Language - Reading Together - The Sol-Fa Method
- Music as a Language - Reading Together - The Teaching of Time and Rhythm
- Music as a Language - Reading Together - The Teaching of Elementary Composition

Until January 7th! Merry Christmas and happy New Year, dear readers!

-----
You just finished reading Best of Laura's Music Studio 2013.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...