Monday, January 9, 2012

Reading Together

For the new year, I will be switching up my posting schedule here on the blog. I will no longer be posting weekly finds on Fridays. If you'd like to keep up with the things I find around the internet, feel free to connect with me on twitter, where I post my findings.

I will be starting a new series instead, where I will be reading through a music-related book, one chapter a week, and writing about that chapter once a week on Tuesdays. I invite you to join me in this reading. We'll be starting off with Piano Teacher's Guide to Creative Composition by Carol Klose.

We'll begin the chapter next week, and then we'll discuss it the following Tuesday (January 17th). It's that easy: just one chapter a week.
This program allows us to read works together that can help us in our professional development as well as providing a level of accountability and the added interest of comparing notes as we read together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...