Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Now Looking for . . . Guest Bloggers!

Do you want to reach more readers?  Do you have a passion for communicating about music and music education?  Then here's a perfect opportunity for you.  I am opening up my blog to guest bloggers.

What's in it for you?
- Reach a larger audience. 
Every week over 200 readers visit this blog.  Here's your opportunity to connect with them.
- Hone your communication skills.
As music teachers we need to do a lot of communicating.  Here's your opportunity to improve those communication skills.

How do you get started?
I'm looking for blog posts relating to music education, piano lessons, guitar lessons, and studio management. 
Each blog post should include the following:
- a well-written post about a topic in one of the four categories listed above
- about 200-300 words

To submit your post, you can email me at pianolessonsmn dot gmail dot com.
I do reserve the right to choose whether to post your submission or not.  You will be notified of my decision and, if it will be posted, also of when your post will be up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...