Friday, May 6, 2011

What I'm Reading This Week - May 6th

Happy first week of May!  I don't know about you, but I'm finding it hard to believe that April is already past and that we're now into May.  If only the weather here in Minnesota could catch up . . . 

Guitar Gives Classical Gems New Sparkle | BBC News (via classicalguitarreview.com)
Here's great article highlighting one of today's leading classical guitar players. 

Interview: Andrea & Trevor Dow and their Piano Music for Boys | Color in My Piano
Meet Andrea & Trevor Dow in this interview with Joy.  Plus, you might find some great ideas for teaching boys piano. 

Kickstart Your Creativity by Writing 750 Words a Day | Lifehack.org
Here's a great idea on how to get those creative juices flowing. 

Let's talk! Have any finds that you would like to pass on? Post a comment below or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...