As I have stated in a previous post, I think reading is important. Beyond the multiple books I'm currently reading, I also spend time each week reading blog posts on blogs that I follow and posts that are mentioned in tweets.
Here are five articles that stood out to me this week (in no particular order). This week's reading selections address aspects of working as a freelancer (also great advice for anyone who is self-employed) and social media.
- 10 Tips for Saving Money as a Freelancer by Amber Weinberg
- Someone for Everyone: 40 People to Follow on Twitter by Elance
- The Future of Work by Chris Brogan
- Why You Should Understand Your Weaknesses by Michael Hyatt
- An Insider's Guide to Social Media Etiquette by Chris Brogan
How about you? Did you read anything that stood out to you this week?