Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Mastering the Art of Performance - Reading Together - Evaluation after Performance

The questions on page 131 are really helpful to have your students work through after they've given a performance.

- How did I get through the performance with regard to continuity?
- Did I keep it going reasonably well once it had started, and did I persist through to the end?
- How did the performance score in terms of what I had planned?
- How did I feel during the process?
- How would I assess the effect of the performance if I were an objective observer?

-----
You just finished reading Mastering the Art of Performance - Reading Together - Evaluation after Performance.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...