Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Piano Mastery Talks - Reading Together - Roeder


"I find that studies are valuable for application of technical principles, for reacting purposes, and for the cultivation of all the refinements of playing."
(page 53, Kindle Edition)

"On this subject I think we should avoid pedantry; not to say to the pupil, you must play this piece a certain way; but rather say, I see or feel it in this way, and give the reasons underlying the conception."
(page 54, Kindle Edition)

"I believe in freedom of body, arm and wrist, a firm, solid arched hand and set fingers."
(page 56, Kindle Edition)

-----
You just finished reading Piano Mastery Talks - Reading Together - Roeder.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...