Friday, December 30, 2011

What I've Been Reading This Week - December 30

Sorry for disappearing off of the grid for the past couple of weeks.  I had some unexpected things come up between Thanksgiving and Christmas. 
However, now I'm back.  And I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season.

Here are some of the finds I've come across this past week:

Download Johann Sebastian Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 for free from Alexander Street Press.

Anton Emery posted some Drop D chords for celtic rhythm guitar on his blog.

NPR's Science Friday recently had a great discussion about music therapy

Don't forget to sign up for the monthly newsletter from Laura's Music Studio, delivering helpful and unique ideas to your inbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...