Friday, November 25, 2011

What I'm Reading this Week - November 25

To those of you living in the U.S., I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  One of the things I'm thankful for this year is you readers.  Thanks for your support.  Enjoy this week's finds!

What role does talent play in acquiring a high level of skill

Try out this fun rhythm game from Joy at Color in My Piano to use for your studio or your music class. 

If you have business cards, here's a creative way to display them. 

Looking for a gift idea this holiday season that you can also use to promote your studio?  Take a look these personalized magnets.

And don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter.  It includes ideas for your studio as well as special promotion codes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...