Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Learning Songs with Rohit

Hello Readers,
My name is Rohit and I am a pianist from India. I have played piano for a long time in my life, and I am a big fan of this instrument. When I first got my hands on a piano as a kid it became obvious to me I was meant to play this instrument. But I had to quit piano for a little over 5 years to pursue my education. But now I am back and starting a blog seemed to be the most ideal way to restart my life as a piano player.

Here is my most recent creation:

Now that you’ve heard me, you know that I am quite good at the keyboard. And I am always trying to improve my skills.

Well, there are plenty of blogs which provide music tutorials. I thought I could stand out by providing a one-stop destination for people aspiring to learn and practice music, with the help of online tutorials.

My piano tutorials come with written letter notes (along with lyrics) and video tutorials oriented towards beginners. I am also creating chapterwise tutorials on understanding the fundamentals of piano. You can checkout my in-depth guide about piano chords and let me know your opinion about it.

My purpose for posting on this blog is to seek suggestions from you all on ways to improve my content and music. If you’d like to check out my blog you can do so by visiting MyPianoNotes.com.

guest post by Rohit Tripathi from www.mypianonotes.com

-----
You just finished reading Learning Songs with Rohit.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...